If you’re looking to Sell Fluke Networks ACK-LRPRO AirCheck & LinkRunner Pro
AirCheck™ Wi-Fi Tester
Wireless troubleshooting made simple in a dedicated handheld tool.
- Dedicated, handheld 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless network tester with instant-on technology
- One-button AutoTest quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems
- See wireless network utilization by channel and quickly determine if it is 802.11 traffic or non-802.11 interference
- Quickly identify and locate wireless access points whether authorized or rogue
- Fully document your troubleshooting session enabling fast trouble ticket resolution or escalation
Wi-Fi is a complex technology, but testing it doesn’t have to be. The AirCheck Wi-Fi tester allows network technicians to quickly verify and troubleshoot 802.11 a/b/g/n networks.
Designed specifically for dispatched troubleshooting, AirCheck simplifies wireless testing by providing:
- A one-button AutoTest, which quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems – for any level of Wi-Fi technician’s expertise
- An instant view to required test results including network availability, connectivity, utilization, security settings, rogue hunting, and interference detection
- A rugged, purpose-built Wi-Fi tester that’s easy to use and easy to carry
Its intuitive design makes it simple for anyone to quickly master AirCheck. Instant power-up, automated testing, and quick access to more detailed information, lets you close trouble tickets faster – making technicians and users alike more productive. Easily manage test results and documentation using AirCheck Manager software. From start to finish, AirCheck helps take the guesswork out of everyday wireless troubleshooting.
Easy To Use
- Instant-on operation – Powers up in less than three seconds and automatically starts discovering networks, access points (APs), and channel activity.
- Get answers fast – The one-button AutoTest quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems – for any level of Wi-Fi technician’s expertise.
- Identifies security settings for each Network and Access Point: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2, and/or 802.1x.
- Pinpoints Wi-Fi traffic and interference – Shows how much of each channel’s bandwidth is consumed by 802.11 traffic and interference, and the APs using each channel.
- Finds rogue APs – Flags unauthorized APs and clients. Helps you hunt them down with the LOCATE function or find them even faster with the optional directional antenna.
- Supports 802.11a/b/g/n All in one handheld tool.
Performs three essential Wi-Fi tests and a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems – for any level of technician’s expertise.
- Air Quality – Checks for Wi-Fi and non Wi-Fi utilization by channel, plus co-channel interference.
- Network Quality – Verify coverage, interference, security and ability to connect to specified networks
- Rogue Access Points – Identify AP’s not listed in the profile
AutoTests are user configurable and based on the multiple profiles which can be stored in AirCheck and selected for different sites or requirements. Results may also be stored for export to AirCheck Manager.
Empower frontline technicians with more problem solving capabilities
Fluke Networks LinkRunner Pro Network Multimeter
- Link at 10/100/Gig – identify device capabilities and confirm actual connected speed/duplex status
- Ping key devices – measure response statistics of DHCP, default router, DNS server, and other key devices or URLs
- Verify 802.1X settings – authenticate on 802.1X secured networks; enter EAP type, user name, certificates, and password
- Detect PoE service – verify availability, voltage level, and pairs of Power over Ethernet per IEEE 802.3af specifications
- Identify port (C/E/LLDP) – identify nearest switch address, slot, and port with Cisco, Extreme, and IEEE Link Layer Discovery Protocols
- Test cable wiremap – test wiremap and length; detect miswires, shorts, split pairs or opens; measure distance to faults with TDR
- Locate and ID cable – use IntelliTone digital toning, hub blink feature, or optional cable IDs to locate cables at patch panels or wall jacks
- Document test results – save link, ping, PoE, security, and cable test results in unit and upload to PC with USB cable
Following in the tradition of the original LinkRunner, LinkRunner Pro was designed to provide desktop support and network technicians with a simple, dedicated tool for resolving the most common PC user and device connectivity issues.
Because of rapid network evolution, today’s connectivity problems are much more complex than they used to be. Higher bandwidth requirements have expedited Gigabit proliferation. Greater security threats have necessitated tighter control measures like 802.1X. And technologies like VoIP and WLAN have given rise to a greater reliance on PoE for power. LinkRunner Pro recognizes these changes, and empowers technicians to address today’s new challenges.
Expedite trouble ticket resolution with professional link status reports
When no test documentation is available, closing trouble tickets can be a frustrating and time-consuming process. Finger pointing among different groups and redundant testing are just a couple of the wastes that occur. With today’s focus on operational efficiency, IT departments don’t have time for wastes like these. LinkRunner Pro can eliminate finger pointing and reduce redundant testing by generating objective, professional link status reports that can be printed or routed electronically.