If you’re looking to Sell Fluke Metroscope EtherScope Scope Series II w/ Options
The handheld EtherScope Network Assistant simplifies network testing to make network installat on, validation and troubleshooting easy and fast.
- Analyze twisted pair, and fiber optic and wireless LANs
- Diagnosis LAN health automatically with one click
- Identify root cause with guided troubleshooting
- Observe connectivity processes
- Monitor local traffic, switch interfaces and protocols
- Discover and map devices, networks and VLANs
- Measure and assess Ethernet LAN/WAN link performance and SLA compliance
- Validate the availability and responsiveness of LAN services
- Secure the network from internal threats
Network professionals rely on the EtherScope Network Assistant to complete their daily tasks fast. The purpose-built EtherScope speeds and simplifies network installation, validation and troubleshooting by integrating essential tests, automated diagnostics and guided troubleshooting.
- Install and integrate wired and wireless network infrastructure easily by testing, verifying and fixing configuration issues during deployment. EtherScope helps you get the job done right the first time.
- Validate network performance and service delivery by measuring key performance attributes and the availability and responsiveness of essential resources. Use EtherScope to document the delivery of services and applications as an element of your network acceptance practice.
- Troubleshoot problems fast in real-time when they occur, and proactively before they become costly. EtherScope guides you to the root cause so you can close trouble tickets fast without escalation. Audit the performance of the network on a regular, periodic basis to identify and correct emerging issues.
Wired and wireless network assistant
The EtherScope is ready for your wired and wireless network. It provides a comprehensive view of your network from both sides of the access point, so you can get the information you need to get your job done fast. The EtherScope is equally at home on twisted pair, fiber optic or wireless networks and features a comprehensive set of tools appropriate for each environment.
Turns anyone into an instant problem solver
The Health Audit test provides visual diagnostics of LAN health with one click. Touch one button to initiate automated measurement and assessment of critical network resources, including the physical layer, infrastructure devices, key services, and protocols. Identify root cause with guided troubleshooting.
Characterizes complex circuits fast
The ProVision™ test measures the critical performance parameters of throughput, frame loss, delay, and jitter, but goes beyond the basics to offer asymmetric testing, multiple streams, easy operation, easy-to-read results and a 4X minimum improvement in testing speed. More relevant than RFC 2544 testing for Metro Ethernet circuit turn-up and SLA validation, both Carriers and private network operators find ProVision valuable.
Verifies delivery of services and applications
The Service Performance Tool verifies that essential network services and applications are available and responsive. Visual pass/fail indicators facilitate quick and easy results analysis at a glance. Incorporate service delivery reports into your LAN validation practice as proof of acceptable network operation.
Ready for demanding field use
Easy to use and carry, the EtherScope is compact and rugged for harsh environments. Featuring a bright, color touch screen, an intuitive user interface and on-board help, the EtherScope is ready to assist you when it is time for action.
EtherScope Series II Network Assistant Specifications
|Weight, with battery||0.86 kg (1.9 lb)|
|Dimensions||19.1 x 15.2 x 4.4 cm (7.5 x 6.0 x 1.75 in)|
|Display||LCD touch screen, 640 x 480 pixels, TFT (active) color panel, touch pad|
|LED indicators||6 (including power LED)|
|Battery||Lithium Ion 7.2V DC (nominal), 4.2Ah, removable/rechargeable|
|Battery life||4 hour typical, 10 hour in standby mode|
|External AC adapter/battery charger||AC input: 90 to 264 V ac, 48 to 62 Hz; 1.5 A, DC output: 15 V dc, 1.2 A (isolated output)|
|Auto Charger||12V “cigarette lighter” charger with 6 foot (1.8 m) fully extended coiled cord and LED power indication|
|Communication and accessory ports||1 USB, 1 PCMCIA/Cardbus (PC Card type II), 1 SFP cage, 1 CompactFlash (Card Type I/II), 1 DB-9 serial, headphone jack, microphone jack, Kensington lock receptacle|
|RJ-45 / Copper Port||RJ-45 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet|
|Fiber Port||Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) in accordance with MSA|
|Supported SFP Modules||1000BASE-LX, SX, ZX, BX, 100BASE-FX|
|SFP Connector||Duplex LC|
|Environmental and safety|
|Operating temperature||0° to +50°C (32° to 122°F) with up to 95% relative humidity|
|Battery charging temperature||10° to +40°C (50° to 104°F) with up to 95% relative humidity|
|Storage temperature||-20° to +60°C (-4° to 140°F)|
|Shock and vibration||Meets requirements of MIL-PRF-28800F for Class 3 equipment|
|Safety||CSA Canada and United States, CE, FCC Part 15 Class A, C-TICK N10140; UL and CSA approvals for universal AC adapter, EMC Complies with EN61326, Class A, Criteria C|
|Wireless LAN Adapter Card|
|Specification compliance||IEEE 802.11a, 11b, 11g|
|Certifications||FCC part 15, Telec, CTICK, ETSI, EN301893, EN60950|
|Outdoor operating range||Up to 515 m (1690 ft)|
|Indoor operating range||Up to 85 m (279 ft)|
|Data rate||802.11a: up to 54 Mbps, 802.11b: up to 11 Mbps, 802.11g: up to 54 Mbps|
|Output power||18 dBm peak power|
|External antenna connector jack||Hirose MS-147|
|Wireless LAN Directional Antenna|
|Frequency range||2.4 – 2.5 and 4.9 -5.9 GHz|
|Minimum gain||5.0 dBi in the 2.4 GHz band and 7.0 dBi in the 5 GHz band|
|External antenna connector plug||Hirose MS-147|