If you’re looking to Sell Fluke Networks AirCheck Wi-Fi Network Tester
AirCheck™ Wi-Fi Tester
Wireless troubleshooting made simple in a dedicated handheld tool.
- Dedicated, handheld 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless network tester with instant-on technology
- One-button AutoTest quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems
- See wireless network utilization by channel and quickly determine if it is 802.11 traffic or non-802.11 interference
- Quickly identify and locate wireless access points whether authorized or rogue
- Fully document your troubleshooting session enabling fast trouble ticket resolution or escalation
Wi-Fi is a complex technology, but testing it doesn’t have to be. The AirCheck Wi-Fi tester allows network technicians to quickly verify and troubleshoot 802.11 a/b/g/n networks.
Designed specifically for dispatched troubleshooting, AirCheck simplifies wireless testing by providing:
- A one-button AutoTest, which quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems – for any level of Wi-Fi technician’s expertise
- An instant view to required test results including network availability, connectivity, utilization, security settings, rogue hunting, and interference detection
- A rugged, purpose-built Wi-Fi tester that’s easy to use and easy to carry
Its intuitive design makes it simple for anyone to quickly master AirCheck. Instant power-up, automated testing, and quick access to more detailed information, lets you close trouble tickets faster – making technicians and users alike more productive. Easily manage test results and documentation using AirCheck Manager software. From start to finish, AirCheck helps take the guesswork out of everyday wireless troubleshooting.
Easy To Use
- Instant-on operation – Powers up in less than three seconds and automatically starts discovering networks, access points (APs), and channel activity.
- Get answers fast – The one-button AutoTest quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems – for any level of Wi-Fi technician’s expertise.
- Identifies security settings for each Network and Access Point: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2, and/or 802.1x.
- Pinpoints Wi-Fi traffic and interference – Shows how much of each channel’s bandwidth is consumed by 802.11 traffic and interference, and the APs using each channel.
- Finds rogue APs – Flags unauthorized APs and clients. Helps you hunt them down with the LOCATE function or find them even faster with the optional directional antenna.
- Supports 802.11a/b/g/n All in one handheld tool.
Performs three essential Wi-Fi tests and a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems – for any level of technician’s expertise.
- Air Quality – Checks for Wi-Fi and non Wi-Fi utilization by channel, plus co-channel interference.
- Network Quality – Verify coverage, interference, security and ability to connect to specified networks
- Rogue Access Points – Identify AP’s not listed in the profile
AutoTests are user configurable and based on the multiple profiles which can be stored in AirCheck and selected for different sites or requirements. Results may also be stored for export to AirCheck Manager.